Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Yesterday Sendai was miraculously in time! It was good ~ ♪



"The greatest sin of life is



I feel bad. "





(Goethe)




From Noda cchi mer maga ...



I want to be a person who can take my mood.





This is an excellent way to switch hearts.

No matter what condition

The next moment, "What do you want to feel?"

__________________________



From Mr. Mochizuki's e-mail magazine ...






□ ■ ━ ━ ━
■ The self-best is "rest" fear
It is over there
□ ■ ━ ━ ━

┌ 1) At the start point
Veteran player who got thrown up


2013.

Austrian
In Kitzbühel
ITU World Triathlon Convention
It was about to be held.

Jarrod Shoemaker also
Among many players
To the start line
I was standing.

But his mind is
It was not calm.

"No matter what.
The race is desperate
 I do not want to do it. "

He was five years ago
I also participated in the Beijing Olympics
It is a veteran strongman.

The importance of the game is
Well understood
I was supposed to.

What happened?

In fact, he is
With over training syndrome
I was in a last minute mental state.

┌ 2) The self-best is "rest" fear
It is over there


Over training syndrome
The definition of is as follows:

"I will not take any rest
Fatigue is prolonged, how much training
Even if the results are not good enough "

Medically, anything wrong
Not detected

But many athletes
This is a more intense practice
Trying to get over
One day, burnout,
I will retire.

"If you rest so much,
I will miss the game
I will lose my strength. "

It is fear that "rest".

But Jarrod
Under the new coach
Finally "rest" training
It came to do.

Semi-annually reduced practice
I was committed to complete recovery of mind and body.

As a result, in the tournament one year later
I updated my best.

┌ 3) Without saying "rest"
Secrets to Rest


"Take a rest" fear
Get over.

Triathlon
It is a good coach
Matt Dickson is
This is for players
We are devising.

It is a "rest day"
I changed the call.

Name
"Support session".

"Growth and adaptation
As a support day
On one of the training menus
I incorporated it.

The effect was annoying.

The players are at ease
Take "rest" hard
At best as a result
I was able to come to the game.

It's a great device.

┌ 4) You too
"Over training syndrome"
It may be! ?


So far
Why am I talking about this
Have you been?

The reason is that you
Maybe
"Over training
It may be a syndrome
about it.

Of course! And you
In a severe athlete
It will not be.

But think about it.

------------
□ You recently used mobile phones
The day I never saw
How many days did you have?

□ Everything about work
The day I did not get my head
How many days did you have?

□ Forget time for something
What I was able to immerse
How many times have you been there?
------------

Even when it is time
Of the smartphone screen
"Reply" and "update"
Like obsession
If you are chasing
You will not be at rest.

Many are
Chronic fatigue and
I do not feel anxious
What I feel is the present condition.

That's why
You also have a support session
I want you to take the opportunity
I think from the bottom of my heart.

So, tomorrow,
It becomes the opportunity
I would like to invite you to try.

Read it today
Thank you very much.

***************
Today's episode is
The following documents were referred to.
Thank you.

"Peak Performance Strongest Growth Technique"
P. 141-143

2017 Diamond Corporation
Author Brad Stealberg
Steve Magnes
Translater Kumiko Fukui
------------
"Good to Go
 The latest science reveals
The truth of recovery "
P. 217-219

2019 Aotosha
Author Christie Ashwanden
Translator: Osamu Kojima







__________________________



Why is Japan's happiness level low?

Wouldn't it be nice if you were happy? ! lol



I thought, "I see."


How can you be happy?

Happiness for me, thinking about happiness.



Even if Japan's economic outlook is low

If you have tens of millions of annual income, it's fine ... (laughs)



People who can not afford

I can not get involved in people's happiness.



Social contribution too

You can not do it if you are not satisfied! When···

__________________________



Yesterday is Sendai ...

Mistake the time of the plane to ride,

When you arrive at Hakata Airport Ana,

I could not check in.



Huh? !

dangerous!

All seats are full.

End of Golden Week ...



Ana and Jar

I moved to Jal and waited for cancellation.

Then ...



"Well, I have a reservation!"

"Why, why?"

"is inside"



Huh? !

Strange···

Why?

I do not know why but

I got on it and Sendai was in time.

It was a strange event. 
 Thank you in Sendai.



Thank you for Tsukemono.


__________________________

Thank you everyone!


In Philipine・・・


\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.