Thursday, May 2, 2019

In order to tell so that it understands, Step on the number of places ... Reading from "How to learn amazing" ♪



I'm writing now ...

"How to learn amazing" will arrive soon! ! !



Just a bit, please take a look ~ ♪









To tell in a way to understand, take the number of places



By sharing learning, one's thinking deepens, information is transmitted to the other party, and it is a good thing. Also, I would like to tell someone whom I heard. It would be great if I could do that.



I want to impress the other person. So I want to tell. I want to contribute to someone. And I want to be recognized by someone.



Before that, I wanted to explain the five stages of Maslow's desires.



This is a theory based on the hypothesis that "humans constantly grow towards self-fulfillment".



It is very useful to analyze and understand yourself.



First of all, "Physical desire" is the first step. It is a human cry that we want to maintain life. And the second step is "the desire for safety." I want to protect myself safely. This is in a sense, clear in Japan today by many people.



The third step is "the affiliation and the desire for love". I want to relate to others and belong to a group. And the fourth step is "the approval request". I want to admit myself. I want to be considered valuable by others. I want to admit myself.



Finally, the "desire for self-fulfillment" comes as the fifth step. I want to demonstrate my ability and do creative activities.



Generally speaking at these five stages, there is actually a sixth stage. That is what Maslow himself called "the desire for transcendent self-realization" was announced in the later years. The road to a self-actualizing person with a supreme experience was beyond the fifth stage.



Is supreme experience to say "intoxicated", it may be a flow or a zone.



In my daily life, when I say "Please write," I sometimes write "I'm crazy about dreams" in my book at seminars. This may be the ultimate experience.



From the first stage to the fourth stage, motivation comes from “lack” or lack. I want to fill it because it is lacking. However, in the fifth to sixth stages, the desire to grow is the driving force.



This supreme experience comes when you improve your own accuracy and your interest in the heights continues.



I would like to express that as "I'm excited," "I'm grateful." Crazy for a dream. Muramura to a dream.



The reason I'm crazy about “telling the story you listened to” and “I'm thrilled that the person you listened to and someone else tells you” may be the sixth highest experience.



So, from here back from Maslow, it's my story. It is not good with your own desire alone to convey what you have heard so that you can understand it.



What is required here is to "tell the other person in an understandable language". There was a scene in the first chapter of the "Bottling Tips" to learn from the director. I thought that the supervisor's teaching at this time was really wonderful, so I will quote it again.



"Please look at the pitcher dimly" "I just feel the eye jump out and see the ball just the moment the ball hits the bat"

This is not "I'm sorry for pitcher ..." but "I can't hit it if I can't stand it."
There is a difference between what is transmitted in "Because I have eyes only for a moment and I can see the ball well and I can put in power only for the moment I hit it".
In this way, telling people something is quite difficult. It can not be transmitted just by saying "what I want to tell" as a word.



“We have to“ process and transmit ”to the shape we are transmitting”. So to say, "Change to the language used in the other person's brain".



Before that, do you really understand the essence of what you want to convey? By deepening yourself, you will be able to change and convey expressions as you convey to others.



A true "concerber" is a person who can teach even children.



On the other hand, not being able to tell so that the other party can be understood may mean that you do not really know either.



So, when you tell people, you may notice parts of them that you have obscured or understood only by asking questions from them.



If you talk but your partner doesn't understand well, that is a chance to learn more. It will be an opportunity to improve your "learn" level.
Well, please send it out as you can use any method, such as "Speak to People", "Open a Seminar", "Blog", "Insta" or "Twitter".



The important thing is the cycle of input → output! Input → output !! input → output !!!.

The number of places will polish you!
__________________________

Wow in Singapore

I will return to Japan on the 2nd.



The 3rd is Nagoya ... S40.

On the 4th in Osaka ... tennis tournament.

On the 5th in Fukuoka ... Imamura event.

Sendai on the 6th ... Uemae-kun.

Utsunomiya on the 7th ... I want to.

And the journey continues.

_________________________

IMAGINE TV, start!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnQWwsRi4Ho_rQ6g3dvUvWg?app=desktop

_________________________



After all he is amazing!

Rikimaru Chikada, a dancer and choreographer.
↓↓↓



__________________________


I, I can not go (to participate in the tennis tournament in Osaka!)

There is such a wonderful event ~
↓↓↓

 May 4 23:00

DEROOM G. W SPECIAL

@AgeHa_Tokyo



This year's dress code is DENIM!



#ageHa # Takamura Okamura # Nainai # Oriraji # Shingo Fujimori # dj5384 # Tokyo Gegegay 

(Top) In this screen

  It is an entry for ¥ 2000!



Main stage stage

24: 00〜 CHILL

◉ Performance & Dj ◉

25:00-Fox (at the show) (10 min)

25: 10-BLACK JAXX (25 min)

25: 35-RADIO FISH (15 min)

              (Oriradi Fujimori)

25: 50 Tokyo Gegegei (40 min)

26:30-53 + 84

27:30-Secret guest

  Okamura ○ history (45 min)

After this, Mr. Okamura will make a final turn in the pool !!!



28:15-CHILL

__________________________
Congratulations, Nakamura-kun, when you are asking for a video!

\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.