Thursday, May 23, 2019

If you do something wrong, do the opposite thing for a certain period of time.



What you want to get

Give to those who most want to get it.

From the direction that I do not think

It's coming.

 

why

I lost my written note.

 

In that everything is necessary

I think this is the best again.

 

The point is ...

What is happening

All the best! ! !

 

 

1 clear goal

2 Find a partner who wants to do the same

3 Support one hour a week for that person

4 I sleep while I love myself who is helpful to people around me ...

__________________________

 

1 Remorse

2 Think about the seeds (empty)

3 Do the opposite.

4 Decide not to do the same thing in a fixed time

 

When planting a bad seed ...

 

Example) got angry

 

Reflect on that

Anger against people comes from someone

As the opposite, be kind to people

Let's be kind to people this week

 

Also

4 of 4 steps is important!

 

1, before meditation, enjoy about a few days ago

2, during meditation: enjoy for all experienced people

(Think about the awakened person)

 

Of all living things

To take responsibility

Experience a sense of liberation!

= Enlightenment

__________________________


Such scenery ... when we get up in the morning

The hotel's cafe.


Seminar here

I was allowed to do it.

Today in front of many people ...



Today is 9 o'clock in the night ...

From 2 o'clock in the middle of the night after 5 hours

https://www.facebook.com/takumi.yamazaki

We will broadcast the live at.



that is

As we leave for several days

Please enjoy it・・・


I crimb by pink jeep.



It's tougher than you imagined, and it's all about shaking!!!


Sedona・・・


I came finally. lol



\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.