Wednesday, May 8, 2019

"I will soon be gone forever, but it would be nice if someone could read this."

Today's "Utsunomiya" ... it was fun.

After that, I was convinced that "an area greatly related to the future" (lol)



I am indebted to the clerk of Tsutaya.

Thank you very much.

Ayase-san ... 


There are so many friends in Utsunomiya ...

Kojima couple beginning, Hiroko corps! ! !

I wanted to go to Utsunomiya more.

Thank you Mr. Hiroki.


__________________________
Recent Takuya Yamazaki! (Lol)






■ Yesterday Sendai was miraculously in time! It was good ~ ♪
https://ameblo.jp/takumi-yamazaki/entry-12459540931.html

■ "hope", "sleep" and "laugh" revive you!
https://ameblo.jp/takumi-yamazaki/entry-12459349672.html

■ "Favorite person" is not a person who makes me happy I'm a person who wants to make me happy "is a favorite person"
https://ameblo.jp/takumi-yamazaki/entry-12459030934.html

■ Modern people don't know where don't know! ?
https://ameblo.jp/takumi-yamazaki/entry-12458903546.html

■ It is the best to enjoy! ! !
https://ameblo.jp/takumi-yamazaki/entry-12458610043.html

__________________________



A 24-year-old man who realized that the destination was not long published his last letter on the American bulletin board site Reddit. What he tried to convey to the world was something he noticed before death.


"I'll be gone forever, but it would be nice if someone could read this.



Even though I am 24 years old, I have already chosen my last tie to wear. It's a tie I put on my funeral after a couple of months, and it might not fit my suit, but I think it's best for the occasion.



The cancer was declared too late to have hope for a long life. But I was able to notice the most important thing of "death".



It means that we must somehow contribute to the world before leaving the world and make the world a better place than before. There is not much point in my life's way of life, the existence of me, and the absence of that existence.



Because I have lived without doing anything influential until now.



Before, various things were in my mind. But when I knew the time left for me, I felt like I knew what was really important. Today I write this for selfish reasons, but I want to give meaning to my living life by sharing my awareness.

Don't waste your time continuing with the tasks you can not enjoy. It is clear that you can not succeed even if you do something you don't like, and patience, passion and dedication can be easily achieved if you do something you like.
It is ridiculous to care about the opinions of others. Fear weakens and paralyzes people. If it is left alone, it will grow day by day and eventually people will become like shellfish. Listen to the voice in your heart and let it go. Some people may think that you are crazy, but some may think that you are great.
I want you to control your life. Be responsible for everything that happens to you, limit bad habits, and try to live a healthy life. You can also find sports to enjoy. The most important thing is not to postpone anything. You have to shape your life not by your own decision but by your own decision.
I want to thank the people around me. Friends and family are an infinite source of strength and love. Don't think of their existence as a matter of course.
Although it is such simple awareness, it is difficult to express one's feelings about its importance properly. Still, I would like you to listen to the story of people who realize how precious time is.



I am not sad. Because I know that the last days of my future life will be meaningful. But I am sorry that I can not see the cool events that should happen soon, such as the birth of AI and the next project by Eron Mask. I also hope that the war in Syria and Ukraine will soon be over.



People usually pay too much attention to the health and integrity of the body, not realizing that the body is actually just a container. The body is a package for delivering things such as human character and thought, beliefs and wills. If there is nothing in the box that can change the world, nothing will change when the box is gone. I believe that everyone has the potential. But I notice it and I am very courageous to make it happen.



You can live the life created by the environment and the situation day by day, while wasting every moment. Or you can fight for what you believe and write a magnificent story of life. I hope everyone will surely make the right choice.



Let's leave something in the world. Let's live a meaningful life, whatever its definition for you. And let's head for it. This place I'm leaving is like a beautiful playground where everything can be done. But no one can be here forever. I think our lives are like a tiny flash of light flying at incredible speed towards the endless darkness of the unknown universe. So let's have a passion and enjoy the time we are here. Let's make that time interesting. Make that time worthwhile!



thank you for reading! "







His words that talk about the importance of dying, that is, the importance of living, will continue to be read even after he leaves the world.

__________________ _



What do you live?

What are you going to die?


Once you inject such thoughts into yourself! ! !

__________________________



Such everyone is troubled ...

It is "love"! ! !



I am attracted to people who are more independent than themselves.
I'm not attracted to dependents more than myself.
 
↓↓↓

__________________________
 
All techniques of Twitter operation and monetization

~ Twitter solves every business challenge in 30 days ~ | educationdirector 810 | note
↓↓↓
__________________________
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.