Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Do you know Kataoka Yoshio?



Do you know Yoshio Kataoka?






I have always read high school days, college days.

I loved it too much.

I wondered how I could do this lifestyle.



Reading a novel, I went to the city looking for an item to come out.

I wanted to taste the same feeling and stretched.

If this novel did not exist,

My life is different.

__________________________



soon···

"Great! How to learn" June 19

I will come out (plan)! ! !


The binding proposal is being squeezed!
!!


Shooting yesterday!!!


Pictograms are cute!

Easy to understand.

People who can not read books can understand this alone.

__________________________



Common sense of the company

From common sense

Become important・・・

__________________________


Thank you! See you again.


Nana Okazaki!!!





CEO of Insta "Millant" AW ...

Please follow me〜♪


Thank you everyone!


Matsuyama, again, I want to go ~ ♪

__________________________



I feel like I am acting in various ways

Pretty much we

Living a life with a patterned life.


It is influenced by the outside unconsciously.
When I became weak

Don't lose temptation

Build a way when you're fine.



The story of Toshie-kun

Really, like ~! ! !

__________________________



Manager Miki is on the stage!

Please participate by all means!!!!


Gekidan Syarekobe

Shakespeare's "Summer Night Dream" will be performed in July.



A classical love comedy that captures the essence of human love and love!



While cherishing the musical and poetic parts of serifs created by Shakespeare, we will create a space where customers can feel the fun of "Summer Night Dreams" on the skin✨



If you like the play, please come by all means! !





【Detail】



Theatrical company Sharukobe HP



http://sharekobe.com



Zen schedule (start time)

July

12 (Fri) 19:00

13 (Sat) 13:00 / 18:00

14 (Sun) 13:00 / 18:00

15 (Mon, Holiday) 13:00

※ The opening is 30 minutes before the opening.



Acupuncture hall

Theater Kazaman Hanaden

Access → http://www.fuusikaden.com/access.html



◼️ ticket fee

Advance sale 3,500 yen

4,000 yen on the day

※ 500 yen off for students



If you are interested please email



beatsweet_0519@yahoo.co.jp (To Murakami)
__________________________


I came to San Francisco

The next connecting flight is delayed by 2 hours ...

Do you make the materials for the seminar? ! lol



There is nothing wrong with what is happening!!!
__________________________
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.