Thursday, May 23, 2019

Celine Dion ... Surprise Guest! ! ! The last day is Gaga! ! !



Celine Deon is surprise guest!!!



Close!!!



Around CEO Milint・・・



I put Celine Deon'S music on instagram!!!

↓↓↓




The last party, entertainment
Lady Gaga ...



From all over the world

Big names are gathered.



It's exciting! ! !






 Milint! ! !

__________________________



yesterday,

I think you already know it・・・



On my way to Antelope!



What is Antelope?


 Well, to that place you see in various places ...



I feel great! lol



But, after arriving at the airport, it will be done again ...

Once again,

The bus for Antelope is back.



Leaving ...


 It is a picture when you are waiting for hilarious! lol


The wind is strong ...

Cold.



Mr. Hashimoto is also like this. lol


 That's it!

Thai him! ! !

Patrick's cousin! ! !

I was a crown ambassador.



Well, I couldn't go to Antwerp

It went by this near here, but ...


What's cold ...

The wind is with the dust

I hit my face.


 Walk around

Climb up and down

And stay for 5 minutes

came back.



It is a party soon after returning ...

Report to Dr. Tsuji! ! !


 Doug also says "OH! SORRY !!!"・・・


 I sat in an ugly seat.

Thank you very much, everyone.


 Yes! lol

Yesterday's party

Secretary of Education Betcy Deboss was also coming.

It is Minister of Education to say in Japan ~


 It is a meeting with everyone today!!!

\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.