Thursday, April 11, 2019

You may make an effort to make your dream come true, but it is definitely better to do "00 Effort" than that

Beautiful life even the dream come true.

↓↓↓Shinnosuke Kokonoya↓↓↓


It starts from the premise that "a dream does not have to come true"






◆ The dream come true is an "extra" and "a chance"



The difference between those who dreamed and those who did not

Speaking of something, whether or not there was a "accident"



◆ What is more important than "Efforts to Make Your Dream Come True"






You can make an effort to make your dream come true,

It is better to make an effort to live happier than that

Absolutely good.

 ◆ We will get over from "a little thing" and "a little thing"



What should I do to create a life of happiness even without dreams? To that end, I have to make sure that I have a small dream without my own everyday.



I would like to go, eat, see, buy ... and so on, and so on, every day, I would like to express what I want to do. 


◆ The key word to take an important step "Janesu!" "Do!"



If you think "I want to do this, but somehow me ...", I immediately reckon "I can not do it!"



I want to do something like this, but I guess I should not do it anyway ... ...! "I want to do something like that, but I do, but I do ... but I do it!"



At first, "I somehow ..." was automatic, and "Jane!" And "Yaru!" Were manual. However, as this is repeated, "I do not know how ..." will not be activated gradually, and only "I will do it" will be activated automatically. If you think that you want to "do", you will not be hesitant to say "do", so habits have changed.



We search in official homepage "shinya"

https://www.kokoro-ya.jp/
Official blog "Heart is in the wind,"

https://ameblo.jp/kokoro-ya/

__________________________



The Philippines is hot.

Tokyo was cold.

Yesterday I went to the night at the Yasukuni Shrine in Sakuranoi from the evening.



Mansai Nomura's kyogen was great.



It was cold.



Watching outside.



I came back after bow.



Zoom meeting・・・


Me,

This is a short time

You can learn by compact & impact ~



To Philipine!!!



Lunch with Brian!



Tea with Everyone!!!



At a cafe in the green belt ...

__________________________

Yes Yes,

Thank you for yesterday.



It was fun〜



Everyone!!!
「YUkkurigohan2」
Please read it.

↓↓↓

ID:gohan
PASS:3737

__________________________

\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.