Monday, April 22, 2019

Report ・ ・ ・ While I'm doing gluten free, I ate "Tedakosoba" soba!

Yesterday "Iritaku" @ Okinawa

Thank you to everyone in Okinawa.

Standing seminar of Moon Moon Seminar!!!



It is!!!



Why〜♪



Thank you Ohira san. 

After-sale with "Uri-zun"

After that, close (Sakae Machi) karaoke! ! ! lol

"Todai" is too full to enter.



Seminar from morning!!!



It was morning of nori! lol



What you want most

Also give to someone who also wants

What you want from the direction of the day after tomorrow comes! ! !



Tatsuya Odajima

Aya Shibata

Thank you very much.



My teens respected my father tremendously.

And I was indebted to many wonderful teachers.



I was in my twenties and started working, including Mr. Atsushi Nakajima, I was indebted to a wonderful leader.



I was greatly influenced by Bashar Logic in my thirties (from the late twenties). Sekino Ayako-san and others have stayed a lot of wisdom.



His forties were influenced by Hajime Yonechi!

Please listen to this!
↓↓↓




And

The 50s are heavily influenced by this trend of "contribution".



Mr. Inamori's "Moto

Kazuhiro Takeda's "Toku"

Yu Nakajima's "u first me second"

Takuya Yamazaki "dana"



In this flow

I'm not strong enough ~


Rie, thank you!

Today, Dragons lost but ... lol


Tarachan!


Make people's mind bright and light ~

Load the virtue ♪

Good things happen! ! !

Please listen to me! ! !
__________________________



report···

I am doing gluten free

Yamazaki Takuya, "Tedakosoba" soba, I ate!



I am kind to myself ... I live.
__________________________

Thank you very much!



At London・・・



Thank you...at Plutinum seminar
__________________________

\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.