Monday, April 22, 2019

People around me are changing. I feel like this ... 3 months ago and yesterday of me.



About 3 months ...
People around me are changing.
In true use. lol


I feel like this ...

I am 3 months ago and yesterday.

Weight is around 2 kg but ...

I have an edema. lol


Everyone in Sapporo,

Thank you very much.



The theme of yesterday's seminar is ↓



"Sustainable"

"Contribution"

"O yen Amway"

"Achieve at the bottom line"

"Development type + goal achievement type"

"Try experiment → Contribute to karma partner"

"PPSP → PSP → Deluxe → ..."



It was random, but I extracted the keyword.



As for “Development Type + Goal Achievement Type↓↓↓
"Hybrid" which multiplied both ... Is it all right? !


Tea meeting was good.


Next time, she in the middle

I will participate in "Mrs Japan"! ! !

Please do not hesitate to support me.


Eriko ♪

Again

Thank you everyone ♪ like ~.


"Coaching notes" at the time of the seminar ...

"Self-Knowledge" = "Knowledge about yourself" is highlighted just by writing.

ID:gohan
PASS:3737

__________________________

Thank you very much↓↓↓

Maniwa, Okayama Prefecture?!


In Osaka・・・Event!




!↓↓↓





And・・・Hikaru kun!


Okayama karaoke! lol


__________________________

This week↓↓↓



These days news↓↓↓
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.