Monday, March 18, 2019

"Effortless Talent" <"Effortless Without Talent" Brightness of the Future! ! !

Manga Taku "Takuya Yamazaki ★ Secret of Motivation" note on the public! !


If you haven't read yet ... Please subscribe ♪
About "The Secret of Motivation", which Takuya Yamazaki is talking in Himalaya voice,
Six creators turned me into manga! !


Magazine selling price: 1,000 yen (12 works can be subscribed collectively when purchasing the magazine)



Click here to purchase a magazine
https://note.mu/takumi_yamazaki/m/m89ef2c451a66

※ To purchase the magazine, it is necessary to register as a note application. Please register to note by all means at this opportunity! !



__________________________



"In the long run,
More than a talent without effort
The effort without talent is
It accomplishes more. "

(John Lubbock, British Banker)



That's right ~

That's right.



The talent is a sprinter.

Effort is a long distance player.

It is unfortunate that the talents that can not be strived.



Japanese people have been in these 30 years

Maybe I didn't make effort in the surrounding atmosphere ...



I'm sorry.

Life is one, so it's a shame.



Good! ! !

I'll do it ~ if you become

You know that you get totally different results, right? !



I'm sorry.

I'm sorry.



you

for you

Excuse me.



I'm sorry.

I'm sorry.



you

you

Please make me motivated!



Taku

__________________________



LCC plan for JAL, Europe, USA! !
https://ameblo.jp/noda7/entry-12447094003.html

Spring fight, raising wages a lot.
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&amp;qid=1370728415&amp;sr=8-2&amp;keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.