Wednesday, March 13, 2019

"Eating muscle training" = pasture cow There is "meat" to eat and eat! I'm surprised about 5 kg of gluten free



I am also listening.
If you don't listen to this, you can not become a true self.
 
Because it is good in 30 minutes
If you have time
Please listen.
__________________________
 
Today is from morning
Tokyo → Ogura → Hakata
 
tomorrow
Hakata → Yamaguchi → Matsuyama
 
I am looking forward to it!
Thank you very much.
 
__________________________
 
 
I ate this!

Hakata pasture cattle ...

 

Eat muscle training!
・ Good quality red meat makes muscle If metabolism up
Anyone can return to proper weight.
・ Carbohydrate excess increases fat (person who does not exercise)
You can return to proper weight from the fattening mechanism
Would you like to update to a meal?
 

 

"Nat laser"
↓↓↓



Diet meat?!





Yummy!



And light!


Mate tea is also good!


By the way

40 days after starting gluten free ...

About 5 kg thin and 65 kg.

I'm surprised! ! !



To Nagamine

I was told that a line of jaws came out. (Lol)



When line of body changed ...

I have a neck, a face ...

It was fat ~



Because rice eats pounding

It is not painful.



"Uncle costume" Please take off! lol

Well, it's writing! ! !
__________________________



Amway Chief Executive Officer

Mr. Milin Punt took office.

I will meet this week.

I am looking forward to it.
__________________________



Thank you everyone!



In Kanazawa too・・・



And・・・



In Manila too・・・


\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.