Friday, February 15, 2019

Make the axis of the team with "Thank you letter".



"The value of each human being is

That person pursues enthusiastically

It is equal to the value of the object. "




(Marcus Aurelius Roman philosopher)



Noda Toshi tremble in this word sent by mail magazine.



What are the enthusiasts chasing their heart?

I agree~

I am going to a seminar and like to be moved by my heart.

Both movies and books, meeting people, everything

I might just be doing it for being moved ...



I'm a moving fetish! lol



Yesterday, Kumi Miyasaki

"Thank you letter"

I was told that it was amazing when I did with the team.



Make the axis of the team with "Thank you letter".

This is going to be the liver of Yamazaki Takumi team for a while.



When the current goal is achieved ...

Who would you like to say "Thank you"?

Who would you like to "impress"?


__________________________


\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.