Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Never giving up, ahhh! ! ! Miracles are about to come! ! !



It is Japan versus Qatar ~

February 1 is the game!!!


Morning, today,

What I noticed ...



When giving up, ahhh! ! !

is!

The miracle is about to come.



The yokcan team is strong in baseball! ! !

why~? ! When I heard that

"Long ago, Mr. Ishige entered the bench,"

The talk began ...



When I was taken with a polo post for the first time

"All right! Do it OK!"

Inspire the team "How much can you return !!!"! ! !



What happened over there was

It is said to get up here as well.



I am comparing it ...

I thought.



It is drunk in the atmosphere,

When a point comes in with an error or a foreball, it closes firmly.

God of victory hates seriousness.



Even in the last game

In the first half I was taken a polo post

In the second half, I was able to fight back like this.

At that time, maybe it could be reversed if it did not become serious? !



I decided to my heart.

Life is a festival! ! !

Let's make a big fuss and get rid of it.

So I decided my mind!



Then! It is the end of the month!

Please make a big fuss!

"Miracles are about to come !!!"



Please get your evil.

Seriousness does not help anything!!!



Thank you in the early morning!!


 Story of SM was deep〜


arriving〜


__________________________
__________________________


found this in cafe!!!

I like mix of cafe and anko.


Thank you Yuko san.


Thank you Kawana san.


long time no see you Ami〜


See you again Misato.


I'm meeting many people everyday.

 Thank you everyone!


Thank you.


\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.