Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Do not get angry with people. Because I will make you angry.



Sophie

2 Seminar of [Michael Roach] in Shenzhen returned.

I got a report

I'd like to do this as a reminder here.

ダイヤモンドの知恵-古代チベット仏教の教えに学ぶ成功法則ダイヤモンドの知恵-古代チベット仏教の教えに学ぶ成功法則
1,944円
Amazon

↓↓↓
Even strange goals will come true.

Evil also gets bigger as time passes.



If you want to get rich

Teach others to become rich.



Give that person what you need.

Send a personal computer → That person becomes an engineer



Alcohol and drugs slow down the mind.



Do not get angry with people.

Because I will make you angry.



Do not speak with big talk.

To be honest.



The mistake I made ...

The problem in front of me is not "I am awake right now".

It is sowing seed long ago.



If you sow bad seeds ...

1) What kind?

2) I quit now

3) I promise myself not to do for a certain period

4) Do the opposite



Karma partner = elects a given person

We will help you at no charge!

GIVE only.

By doing GIVE things that are outrageous come back.

It doubles in 24 hours.



I do not hurt my life.

1) I will not kill myself

2) Do not kill for yourself

3) I do not see the scene to kill

4) Do not eat that.



Cherish life

Be cherished by everyone

Do everything you do.



Wisdom from Ryugu · ·

1) Teach skills. More important than giving money.

2) Cherish life. Do not hurt. Cherish others.

No lies.

3) Do not get mad at people. → Lose beauty, health.

4) Leadership is "people who enjoy it most"

5) Peaceful MIND from meditation ...

6) The true freedom comes from the truth

7) Tell people = SHARE share wisdom



Methods of Cheich and Michael Launch

↓ ↓ ↓ Do you remind me again??↓↓↓ 
__________________________


Today with Kubota and tea! ! !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ms. Koji Kubota



Really, it is the best.

Delicate sensibility that exists in a person who seems to be rude is incompatible.


This movie is the best,

I heard that the inner side of Kubota's director has appeared.

Please do watch it.!!!

Kubota's

I was surprised at "I do not believe in myself".



this is

It means "I believe in others."

If you do get damned you are that level ...



Also

"I only spend time with people who are higher than me."

(That means 'I am treating myself')



By doing so, "I am not yet" · · ·

I heard that it is because I will do my best.



Stay fit for 15 rounds!

Prizefighter is also beaten.

With motivation and sense only it will end in the second round.



Good ones will remain.

The essential work.





It was funny ~

Director, thank you.



Also

Actress Kaya Machi Kaya,

Thank you very much.
__________________________


Yesterday was introduced by Sofie at surprise.

Former president of the line ... Ryo Morikawa (Akira Morikawa)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morikawa Ryo _ (company manager)

Thank you very much.

(President and Representative Director of C Channel Co., Ltd.)

↓↓↓
__________________________

We went to「FEEL CYCLE」from morning!


exhausted・・・


So sweat!!!


Thank you Katsura group...
__________________________


yesterday's「Wadaya」・・・
night train after that♪
It was fun isn't it.
Happy birthday Mio!



Sanjyo team=Men's team


Thank you everyone!
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.