Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Does the etymology of 'teach' = "love you" or so? ! (T_t) v ••• ☆ tears.

"The origin of teaching is

"I will love you."

Everyone has bad hands,

Absolutely desert people

Do not do something like that. "


(Yoshida Shoin)


From Nodacchi Mail magazine ...



I stab you in my chest.

As a teaching position ...



I will not forsake it.

I will not forsake it.

I will not forsake it.



You can do it.

Do not give up.

I can do even more.

you can do it if you try.


Taku (t_t) v ••• ☆ tears.


Where are you ...

Do not pollute your mood.

can not touch.

do not feel.

It's deep ~ ♪



Tips = Bones

Secret, essential ...



Knowing the word

The world spreads ...



Also in the Jomon period

There seems to be "There is no word of youth now!"


Dasa-da Saitama? !

Well? !

__________________________

Continuous hit ...

↓ ↓ ↓


"The first body of love, 

It is to listen. " 

(Paul Tillich theologian)


The jealousy of listening.



Listen with your eyes

Listen on your body

Listen with your heart



I wonder if I can do it?



It is fresh from now

I will try it forever

I promise with myself and I'll do it!




__________________________

I do not want you to get up! ! !

So "preparation of the heart" ...



↓ ↓ ↓



Death to 470,000 people The occurrence of "Super Nankai Earthquake" is countdown phase


https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/article?a=20190114-00010001-flash-peo

__________________________



It is an expedition from tomorrow.

Get up at 5 o'clock ...

To Kansai.



I thought about drawing a picture today

I'm going to sleep.



Also,

I could not draw it.



A picture

I can draw it right away

By drawing

It takes time.



\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.