Monday, December 17, 2018

The real worshipers who realized their dreams were not "liars" but "horse-blowing"! ! !

I will pretend ...

As it has already come true it will live as

I learned that the surroundings will be adjusted accordingly.


House,

I knew but I could not believe it.


Then,

I decided to experiment through work

It was when I was 29 years old.



I wrote them in ↓ ↓ ↓!




 Humans who have never lied to anything

There is not one in this world.

on the contrary,

All the great girls who had made their dreams come true were great liars.

https://www.lifehacker.jp/2013/01/130125book-to-read.html



The dreamers realized the dreams

It was not "liar" but "hora blow"



It is that people who are loved by everyone is not a deceiver but a deceiver who loves to love the person who liked it.



A deceiver does not make such a way to make others feel disappointed, and expresses giving hope when telling the same content



Should tell that "◯◯ can do it"



People who really deceive will support those who want to become leaders




When work is not fun


https://www.tamashii-yusaburuyo.work/entry/ Azuyff's Law | How to respond when work is hard


↓ ↓ ↓ 

It will be fun someday if you act happily. It is limited to this hand in order to be absorbed in things. Whether it's a job or a meeting, if you start with an attitude of "interesting and irresistible", you will notice yourself who is really getting involved.

(Dale Carnegie)


Pretending to be interesting "work" is strange because it makes the job really fun. I feel less tired, I am relieved of tension, and I am relieved of worry.
(Dale Carnegie)

__________________________
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.