Monday, December 17, 2018

I live like I survived if I do not live like I want to be.

People

I have to live like I want to be

I will live like I am alive.



People

If you do not select it as you thought

I chose to live like that.



People

I have to do it as I want to do

I will do as I have survived.



People

Without making a new selection

I make the same choice as yesterday.



People

I have to live on my own axis

I live by other people's axis.



X'mas Rally in Yokohama Pacific!



Exciting・・・



X'mas party!



Kaoru Dinner show!!!


 Che'Nelle live!!!




I did OM!!!



Picture with my brother!



Misuzu, do your best ♪

Hayabusa group to 60 people! ! !



To become 1.5 million points even if it faints ...

The group number is 150 people!

It's not easy, but always be sure to aim for it.

It becomes late as much as I worry (lol)


Early in the morning, get up today.

From Tokyo to Hamamatsu! ! !



Tea in Starbucks ...

To the venue! ! !

Takumi Yamasaki thinks "10 charms attractive" I did!

Please write the 10 articles you think!



Move to After!

Reunited with Erika for the first time in a while! ! !

It was a wonderful time! ! !

I want to do a seminar here next year! ! !

__________________________

Thank you!



Brazil team.
Fabian♪



In Nagoya.



Suddenly in Shinkansen・・・



Sapporo too〜!
__________________________

I bought 3 books in Shinagawa station・・・


英単語の語源図鑑英単語の語源図鑑
1,580円
Amazon

And・・・


大家さんと僕大家さんと僕
790円
Amazon

And・・・



I'm looking forward!

\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.