Thursday, November 22, 2018

The action taken by one's own ideal, Please try on your own.

The action taken by one's own ideal,

Please try on your own.



If that wave comes to mind,

Things that are attracted to it,

I will come naturally.



Bashar





I will live by myself that has already come true.

When you pretend to come true,

What is appropriate for himself is drawn.



If it is difficult with first person

Imagine a person who embodied it

Let's take care of that myself.



That is my fulfillment

What kind of way to speak?

What kind of voice is it?

What kind of restaurant do you go to?

What kind of friends are you surrounded by?

What kind of walk do you do?

What line of sight do you see people?

What kind of laughter do you do?



When I was 29 years old I learned this way of thinking ...

I tried using it.

At the age of 31 CA, when I achieved FCA at the age of 33

The most important thing I relied on this way of thinking.



after that,

I bought this book.

I wrote this in my words.

↓↓↓



" border="0" src="http://ny.jimomo.jp/images/blog/vote_ny.png" />

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.