Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Sometimes it moves to "for someone" to emit light. But now is the time, when you be "myself! myself!"



Yesterday in the morning,
Mini seminar at Azabu Juban office! ! !
 Things in New York
I talked about the future! lol
After the seminar,
Join with Eybang ...
One Car with a Caribbean cruise (laugh)
After that, 3 weeks dance performance in Africa! ! !
Eybang that came back was bad! ! !
"Okinawa, reggae, young people ...
I knew it while I was unaware.
But go to AfricaI think that I am more cool
I noticed that it was not good.
I was thrilled.
Listen to this. 
that's right.
I know.
It is!
And I also thought.Industry
Young people and others
Like a friend
surely
For them,
I told you I want to return what I have done so. 
But,
I thought it would be useless if I had not shine.
I think that this is surely coming in a spiral pattern.
Sometimes it moves to "for someone" to emit light.
But now it is "when you become yourself! Yourself!
I thought that I had to be sharp again.


Eyen was a long time ago,

He was a representative of football in Okinawa Prefecture.



This time after the seminar

Mio and Pacchiri who was doing with former Japanese representative Tsukasa and Albi!

Tatsuki is also very happy! (Lol)



Perhaps you have fought with her?

Practice matches with Ms. Sawa and Japan representative

Eyen says that he has done it.

If this is a coincidence ...



(Lol)



Life is interesting!

But,

Yesterday 's words of Eyban pierced my heart! ! !

__________________________



Wow

Thank you for helping!

Ohyama, you felt shabby ~

\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.