Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Reverse the eyebrows and the tension rises and wakes up! ! ! Motivation = muscle training

Reverse the eyebrows

Tension rises

Awake! ! !



Eyebrows

Stroking makes me feel calm.



As a cat happens

Hair turns bristled! ! !



Uncle is

I will try to support the abdominal pressure with my stomach.



Supporting with the abdominal muscle

My stomach is recessed.



body,

I seem to be able to use it and it can not be used.

I get older, I get stuck.



When it stops doing it

Enter a bad spiral.



When I start doing

Enter a good spiral.



In reality

You can not protect it unless you attack it.



Supplement also

People who use it for defense will not continue.



If you are not attacking

I can not fight.



Business is a fight.

Be able to maintain the attitude to attack.



The world

It rises with a dark story.



No one notices you even if it faces down at the intersection.

However, looking upwards, several people look up.

The follower increases.



In reality

My brain can not be used.



When you do this

Balance the body,

It gets better at a stroke.



I got information from a smartphone

Physical body is solid.



The same state as body stretching.

Brain stretching.



Mental comes from physical! ! !



Supplies ...

Eat bifidus bacteria properly.



If the intestine is doing well

Serotonin exits

It is said that everything will be resolved.



Water is also good at normal temperature.

100 years refrigerator is made · · ·

Unusual things are happening.



The condition of the intestines is bad.

Bad bugs are winning.

Reinforcements are weak.

I put reinforcements in the intestines.



Attack from physical! ! !



Who can not sponsor?

Go to the gym!

I have not moved my body!

Attach the muscles.

Poor boys! ! !



Physical is connected directly.

People whose ass-shaped holes are broken are

I feel sick! ! !



When the tension drops

Push up on the spot on the spot!



Muscle training

Win at all! ! !



If the group did not increase

Muscle training! ! ! (Lol)

Abdominal muscles 20 times 3 sets! ! !

Piloted 15 times 3 sets! !



Humans are machines.

It was gradually rusted after being born.



To the entropy of the universe

What is going against

It is an organism! ! !



The universe is cold = the law of entropy

Everything becomes flat.



Repeat reproduction

Increase descendants

Energy is shining = life



I will try to change from the situation now! ! !



I will stop dreaming

Then I try to resist.



Get energy!

Train your heart.

Strengthen your body.



If it is not good

Abdominal muscle, armpit! ! !



From morning Yocchan speech! ! !
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.