Tuesday, November 6, 2018

"It's getting like this ~ ♪" "What would you do if you got to be awesome ~ ♪"


Let's see the best possibilities, not small possibilities.


Alan Cohen's word ...





I'd like to get this "the best potential to see".

The habit of thinking like that is important.



Carelessly

I think Bibi looks small.



"I get like this ~ ♪"

"What would you do if you got to be amazed ~ ♪"



Is not it!



Taku

__________________________


Yesterday at the Shibuya head office! ! ! 



After-sales is Celeman of Cerulean! ! !



Meetings also

After-sales was also wonderful!

Thank you!



I was called with Ishihashi's son, Takuya.

Kaoru - san, thank you.



I surprised that how Mr. Kaoru was suddenly skinny.

Small face! ! !



And big matsutake!!!



Sake was wonderful!!!


 It was delicious! ! !

No, I'm sorry if it's only delicious.

I'll do my best! ! !



Philippine team came to Kanto!!!



Sendai group too!!!



Thank you everyone!!!



Thank you!
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.