Tuesday, October 16, 2018

It worked already enough. I will use the rest of my life to make my dreams come true from my childhood.



"I worked enough.

The rest of my life from childhood

I will use it to make my dreams come true. "


(Heinrich · Schlieman)

Nodacchi Mail magazine, numbed by this word ~ ♪



Something

My mind moved.



I was thrilled.



Dream from childhood

I wonder what if?



singer

Drawing

entertainer

Professional athlete

manga artist

I was aiming for such a thing.



I met many nice people.

Digest it and tell it to people.

I like it now!



A movie is OK

Good speech

I want to influence someone's life.



So I also love to work.

I will peek at the moment when a person's life moves.

Today was a celebration for Nobusada in Okayama.


Many people joined.

 Thank you for everything!



Everyone got fired!!!


I was moved!!!


「Any questions?!」lol

 I guess many pictures will arrive.
I'm looking forward.

 New aiming person ...

People who change achievement to completion · · ·

everyone is

I am living a story from the standing position of everyone.


I wanna party at Takamatsu!!!






Great night!!!


Thank you all!

\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.