Friday, October 19, 2018

Morning senior seminar with Richard Holland! ! !

"If there is something you do not like,



Change it.



If it can not be changed,



Change yourself. "



(Maya Angelow US poet)





From Nodacchi Mail magazine



Here's a question.

What is the reality you should change?

And ...

What is your own thing to change?

Taku
__________________________
 Yesterday was a morning senior seminar with Richard Holland! ! !







We are "one".



John Lennon

"People who are not strange are strange".



Be yourself! ! !



Japanese people from around

I care too much about "What do you think of yourself?"



Before being a Japanese

I want you to be yourself! ! !



I am telling you how to find happiness.

Where there is a will You can open your own path.

There is only you to stop you.

It starts when you decide on your own mind.


Miracle Man! It was called. (= A man of miracles)

It is not really Miracle Man.



I came up with my own miracle.



My life is a miracle.

Breathing is also a miracle.

Everything is a miracle.

You are surrounded by lots of miracles.



Feeling a miracle

A miracle will happen! ! !



life is

It is a gift from God.



Miracles are now!

You can change in the moment!



Happiness is

What if I had money?

What if I live in Hawaii?

House! ! !

I live in the moment when I feel happiness in myself.



It will make you smile from ear to ear!


 Enjoy and live.

Every moment! ! ! !



I do not need a title!

Identity before the title! ! !



I`m who I am.

Who am I?

Why am I here?



You can challenge everyday!

I do not care as a weak person!



I have to work hard and have to work hard! ×

Innocently as a child! ! ! ○

Do not try hard!

Hope you can have fun!


 Children are 100% doing what they want to do.

Defeat the rules and find yourself.



If it is like this ...

Easy to control from people!



Try it out

Let's live for happiness!

Choose for yourself!


 I will not wait!

I'll do it right away!



Miracle gets up.

I thank Heaven!



We are ONE.

We are "one".

You are me.


 It was seminar which makes us smile.



Rich!!!
Thank you!
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.