Tuesday, October 9, 2018

I am in Manila now. Yesterday I met Mark Rei Stimulation injection ...

I am in Manila now.

Yesterday I met Mark Rei

Stimulation injection ...


 It is likely to burn to overwhelming existence. lol

He is Taiwanese

It is FCA in Taiwan, China, Philippines.


 "I will work with 10 years' ahead!"

His motto! ! !



Not just Amway

Real estate is also quite successful.


 Born in Taiwan,

Succeeded Amway in Taiwan,

Parenting in Singapore,

Let me go to high school, university in Los Angeles,

"1 week in Taiwan, 2 weeks in China, 1 week in the Philippines" life.


 oh dear,

The market called the Philippines is amazing!

Population of 120 million people.

And young!

Average age around 25 years old? !

Japan is around 50 years old ~



I feel momentam in here
↓↓↓



I was nurveous to give speech in English! lol

Impressed by serious everyone's eyes! ! !

__________________________



today

I am going to receive a seminar for Ibana Chabac from now.



Every month in the Philippines, I should go through ~

Yamazaki Takumi I wonder if it will open up in the Philippines seminar ~



Limited to 10 people! ! ! What?

It might be nice ~

If LCL round trip is 30,000 yen?

If you have a bargain, you can come by 10,000 yen

It is cheap with airB & B ~
__________________________

Wa!
Thanks!



Sugoi girl!
Thank you!

I want to recieve more! lol
plz send to yu_jin726kyo_ko@yahoo.co.jp !


 Congrats Nodacchi in Manila! lol

\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.