Thursday, September 27, 2018

There are two good timing ... One ten years ago · · · If I had started ...




The good timing to start ...



There are two.



one is

10 years ago···



If I had started

It would have been different now.



The other is

now···

Let's start a different future.



He was attractive in the pediatric doctor.

It seems that he reads "a textbook for one meeting".

And ...

Daniel ran into me!


Tracy's eldest son ...

I think that his living attitude resembles "Dagdevos".



I was moved by G2's speech! ♪

It was a great learning experience! ! !



If there is any restriction in your life

Please check a little.

To make everyone's dreams come true.

Are you working hard?



"I want to do a housekeeper, I instinctively felt it was my life to hire a housekeeper," she said.



This story,

Something, my heart trembled.

There are such memories in my life too.

surely··· 

Really,

People with high energy values gathered. 


I took a picture with the Hong Rosaline team! ! !

Friends of 30 years ...



Ah!

This is Yamazaki Takumi Chinese blog!


 It was the best time!

Please be careful and go home.


\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.