Wednesday, September 5, 2018

The era changed from "searching for myself" to "self-polishing". It changed from "predicting the future" to "drawing the future". It started!


Automatic driving by taxi is the first customer in the world to start demonstration experiments in Tokyo

https://www.sankei.com/smp/economy/news/180827/ecn1808270002-s1.html



Whether the car becomes automatic driving

When I told you five years ago that it is flying

Everyone was pulling ...



However, there are no people laughing or drawing people now.



Singularity comes.

It is said to be 2045 years.

Petit Singularity is also said to be 2012.



Today I met Ryou Kai. 


In times

I changed from "searching for myself" to "self-polishing".

It changed from "predicting the future" to "drawing the future".



Once syngularity starts

Nobody can imagine the future.

That is why I need to draw.



I hope this will happen!

You ought to be like this!

I want to hit ideal theory!

__________________________



Takasu of the Takasu clinic

Cool

The world of gymnastics is shaking.

I want to become a force.
I will contract if you do not mind. I will wait for the contact.

Miyagawa Saei of a power hurry uproar, his affiliation was canceled (Nikkan Sports) -

__________________________


I went to the theater!



Musical drama "You live"

[place]
Tokyo Broadcasting Arts & Film · Actor College 1F Special stage
3 - 14 - 9 Nishikaku Edogawa-ku, Tokyo 134 - 0088 Tokyo
(Tokyo Metro Tozai Line "Nishikasai Station" North Exit 3 minutes on foot



That's excellent!

People who can go, I want you to go! ! !


It makes us cry.
Japanese history.


We moved together!


It was the best!

Memory of Siberian detention

__________________________


Japanese relay did good !
__________________________


At Chitose airport!


Thank you very much!


Thank you!



Spreedents long T-shirts and hoodie!!!


I'll use ameblo from 9/1!

↓↓↓

Takumi Yamazaki URL https://ameblo.jp/takumi-yamazaki/





\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.