Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Talk about the person himself. Then the other person will listen to the story for hours.

"When talking to people,



Talk about the person himself.



that way,



The opponent can stay for hours



Hearing this story. "





(Benjamin Dreeli politician)





From Noda Tsuchi Mail magazine ...





Group photo, no one to look for from others.

If so, about when searching for "my favorite him"? (Lol)



Everyone's the most "I am interested in myself"!

The point is, I like myself.



"Talk about that person as a topic"

That person is pleased!



Where are you from?

What are you doing on your holiday?

What are you addicted to now?

From now on, what do you think?

What do you like to eat? In case



Conversation skill is simple!

Talk about that person as a topic!



But,

I want to talk about myself.



Ah~



With people who want to hear about me

The person who wants to hear about me is talking.



Advice can also be of secondary order.

It does not matter what the truth is.



"Talk about me !!!" is the cry of the soul.



Everyone, that's right! ! !

People who know it and those who do not know are very different!



Pioneering

__________________________



Yesterday was "Haenmen @ Osaka" ...

Click here for a dressing room! ! ! 




After was・・・



"Hometown lamb meat skewer store"
050-5872-6781

2 17-22 Shimanochi, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, 542-0082 Osaka

 

Very delicious Chinese! ! !

__________________________

 

I received this mail!

 

↓ ↓ ↓

 

 

https://onepiecetower.tokyo/sp/onepiece_dazzle/

 

I heard from Mr. Takumi before

A type of stage where audiences freely view while walking

You started talking in Japan too

 

I have no more tickets.

It may be because it is ONE PIECE

 

~

 

Origins of London ...

"New York's" sleep no more "

https://www.punchdrunk.org.uk/sleep-no-more/

It is okay ~ ♪

Punch Drank! ! !

 

From given information

Information to go ...! ! !

__________________________

 

The meeting was also the best yesterday morning!



I will meet at the moment someone's life changes!



Holloween・・・



That is!!!This is it!

__________________________


Thank you everyone!



BBQ、looks fun!





__________________________

「Sugoi!Kasegikata」



Thank you!
__________________________

I heard this curry is great・・・




\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.