Thursday, August 16, 2018

When I did not go well in business, when I did not go well with romance trying to express my hard-hearted person hard to buy, I hope to work hard in business I'm trying hard to encounter someone who does not feel like going out with me When I became it, I had to oppose a person who I would like to buy without sacrificing When I was not successful in business, I was trying hard to give people I did not want to buy


When I was not successful in love, I was trying hard to talk to people I was not going to go out with



When I got along well in the business, I began to oppose those who wanted to buy without sacrificing

When I got along well with romance, I began to oppose a person I wanted to get along with without even sacrificing

It is this kind of thing that goes well if you quit from hard work. w

【Industry, academia, government, medical costs to be suppressed at 10 "AI hospitals"】



AI with a very high early detection system will finally start.

https://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXMZO33972020Y8A800C1MM8000/

__________________________



From Sanctuary Publishing



↓↓↓

A book in the world
Although it is a written book by the author, I started selling as follows.



\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.