Wednesday, June 27, 2018

"I pretended to looking after someone else" I had a part I was not good at poor people! ! ! Soccer, it was amazing ~ ♪


It was truly amazing!

I'm comfortable sleeping. lol


 Even if Japan wins it will not change my future

It can be so hot.



I got courage with this good progress in Japan

If you do your best, you have a meaning to see! (Lol)
__________________________


At the place of volunteers

Some people are weak.



From that person I

I am learning a lot.



Why are you not good at it

While thinking, I realize I have such a place.



"Looking at others and looking after me"

This is really important.



The learning this time was great.

I learned and learned so much that I could not tell people what kind of learning I had.

Thank you!

Thank you very much.



If I had thought about that

Noda Touch Mail magazine is syncing ...





"The result of anger



From the cause of anger



It is much more critical. "





(Marcus Aurelius)



What is the best timing?

How deeply you learn?


The meeting to learning Japan screened "The Law of Mirror".


I'm jealous to his talent!!!


Great works!!!

__________________________

Irimoto is still stimulating!



↓ ↓ ↓



Tickets from here
http://saudade37.cart.fc2.com/ca0/623/p-r-s/


Revolutionary fanfare
(Modern money and advertisement)
King Kong Ryohiro Nishino Lecture @ Sapporo

July 9 (Monday)
Aida Hall

Opening time 18:30
Opening 19: 00

All seats specified
S seat (sold out)
A seat 4500 yen
(Only a few left)

Hosted by Saudade

Tickets from here
http://saudade37.cart.fc2.com/ca0/623/p-r-s/
__________________________


O~
She is getting an adult♪


Thank you for your time, Makoto san!


Thank you Midori san!


Thank you very much Mr. Sekiguchi.

I want to take documentary,!



Thank you!


Red.
Thank you!!!


Good luck Kagoshima team!

__________________________

Facebook seminar(10分)

↓↓↓Please look below!


Thank you!


great! How to speak!

It is reprint ♪

Thank you!


10,000 publishing!


Thank you Sugoi girl!


with everyone

Seven income sources,

Please get it!


If there is momentum

You can turn the water wheel to generate electricity.



Which turbine ...

In which flow ...

Do you turn? !


__________________________


\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.