Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Pizza and the door closed in front of me. An ordinary person will stand in front of a closed door forever. Shut the door and the other doors are open. Otani player ♪




Homerun three days in a row! ! !

Attractive too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwQ5iGzkKjw

__________________________



Telepathy becomes possible with technology ... Language information in the head.

https://jp.techcrunch.com/2018/04/07/2018-04-06-mits-new-headset-reads-the-words-in-your-head/





Each of the ten subjects so far trained until that machine can read their nerves. Through a certain adjustment, it became able to read the command with 92% accuracy. If it is 92%, it is a good match with the voice assistant I am using. If devices can overcome the kind of bad feeling that they read the words in their heads, such devices will bring various conveniences to consumers.

__________________________



Characteristics of Koshien this year



"Do not bant"

"Multiple pitcher"



Why not bunt ...

"Everyone likes to hit"



this,

It is a future hint of youth education? Pioneering

http://number.bunshun.jp/articles/-/830425?page=2

__________________________



Yesterday, today is

A journey of filial piety to Hamamatsu・・・


Mother and grandma · · ·

I also went fresh! ! !



↓ ↓ ↓



[INST]

Takumi Yamasaki is a photo diary (haha)

https://www.instagram.com/dana37/

__________________________



Yesterday

I gave a collaborative lecture with Mr. Yoshida of Yoshida sauce.

Noda: Thank you! ! !


Mr. Yoshida's story which went over to the United States was great success is exciting! ! !

I threw in the stimulus of "shame down!" ! !



"I am a professional" is not a pro.

If you do not become an amateur you will not be a business.

I can do it if I do! And I can say it's an amateur.



Steve Jobs is basically an amateur.

Every success world in the world is an amateur! ! !



I bought shoes on land and studied without complaining about piercing.

Fly to Busan and have it made.

Later, that will be the founder of Nike.

Everyone, amateur.



I tried to bankrupt four times.

Pizza and the door is Togile in front of me.

An ordinary person will stand in front of a closed door forever.

Shut the door with Togile and the other doors are open.

I got to think that I managed to manage tomorrow.



◇ energy of thinking = desire

I will absolutely get it! ! !



Life and business are fighting.

Do not win if you do it.

When you stand on the edge, the next door opens! ! !



◇ Passion energy

Do you think about what you want to do to death?

The difference between 0 and 100 is 99% and 100%.

99% is 0 in the United States.

Do you believe in death?



◇ Energy of attraction law

"Yes if you do!"

When desperately getting stuck people come around.



Both Honda and Matsushita

People were involved in involvement.



When being driven to the limit,

I am in trouble with the return of Christmas gifts,

Mother, secret "sauce of grilled meat" is made and behaves.



"That was delicious, so I want you to sell it."

"Does this become a business?"

After a week we will make a manufacturing factory under the Karate Dojo.

I will do what I want to do at once.



"Anxiety" is energy.

Change to forward force.

There is no "stray".

Stop it if you get lost.



The decision is 10 seconds.

60% to act will succeed.

Risk calculation makes it impossible to move.

I have advanced in life science, not business administration.



Luck is lucky when you do with a mad death

Do you believe what you want to do?


The day before bankruptcy,

I pretended to be drunk.



When I marry my wife

"I will make you happy," I got married with great opposition.

But,

I have no face to suit my other father.



Mrs. Yoshida pretending to be drunk

"Drink more" and give alcohol.

Tears did not stop at that time.



When I go to greet a father who does not always match my eyes

It is called "my son" for the first time in my life.

And I placed a piece of paper on the table.

Looking it was a check of $ 160,000.



Please challenge again with this.

I will lend you severance and all savings.



Pizza and the door is Togile in front of me.

Then, the other doors are open.



I work hard on death and repay it.

When my repayment was over, my father died of cancer.



The source does not touch.

I did it with "Yotte Rashai ♪ Mitra Rashai ♪".

I got a crowd of people.

It is not the source to sell, myself.



"Have profit" = "Hire profit"

I get a person who can sell me



I wanted to call it.

I got a chill.

So, the next day is more funny ...

Kimono on Car boy hat, and geta!

The next day is Presley.

In the end is a pink ballerina ...

It flowed to the news program at 5:30, and the sauce was sold.



I abandoned the appearance.

Embarrassing, hilarious · · ·

People can swarm until that.

I saw someone who will be bad in prosperity, a man who dislikes business.

Sell ​​yourself = technology to get into people's mind



Sending a milk shell got half rotten.

I got angry and began a company of air cargo.

I was acting when I noticed it.

Power to dream.



The MBA guys

I'd like to ask "What is risk management?

There is neither risk management nor plan.



Just run the bus.

What if I stop with gas?

Push by yourself.



It does not move even if it pushes.

If I had desperately pushed a bus that did not move by myself,

My father was standing there.



The appearance of madness in people's death, tears come out.

People gather.

You can make money.



If you want to push your bus

Tell me who's bus.


really

I was impressed.

Mr. Kabasazawa also participates! ! !

It was a luxurious seminar.


\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.