Monday, February 5, 2018

Lunch with Kitakon couple. lol




Lunch with Kitakon couple・・・



Northern blue aiming for ♪

The commitment is transmitted! ! !

 

I also share the feelings of my friends who agree with it

Today I had lunch.

__________________________

 

I want to go this! ! !

It's Nara! ! !

 

Yoshitomo Nara "Drawings: 1988-2018 Last 30 years"
Schedule: February 9 (Fri) - March 8 (Thu)
Time: Open: 11: 00-19: 00 / Closed: Sun, moon, congratulation
Location: Kaikai Kiki Gallery Motoazabu Minato-ku, Tokyo 2-3-30 Motoazabu Crest Building B1 (googlemap)


Event
Opening Reception
Date: February 9 (Fri) 18: 00-20: 00



__________________________
 You can also watch lots of audio and video here! !

"Takumi University"


About Takumi College, I upload the videos Takumi says free of charge!
Please watch this first.
↓ ↓
https://taku.futureartist.net/video?tags=FREE%E5%8B%95%E7%94% BB


★ Sounds uploaded in January are here
· Self-affirmation feeling
· Consciousness of ego does not disappear
· [Seminar] Takumi Yamazaki & Megumi Daito @ Morning Tak (held at 2017.12.27)
· [Seminar] Takumi Yamazaki & Mr. Takayama Morning Taku (held at 2018.1.12)

★ Click here for a video uploaded in January
· Do not monetize in core business (1)
·Angels and Demons
· New Year's special message from Takumi Yamazaki! !


Please make it "Wisdom's library" with one coin.
Many collaborative voices will satisfy intellectual curiosity.


Join Takumi University here
↓ ↓ ↓
https://taku.futureartist.net/fanclub


Sounds and videos, Takumi Yamazaki fan site "Taku ☆ JAPAN" in
It is uploading to the page of commuting learning ♪

Taku Miyazaki Yamazaki fan site "Taku ☆ JAPAN" is here
↓ ↓ ↓
http://taku.jpn.com/

__________________________


Thank you everyone in many places.
__________________________


Future view of Himalayas! ! !

Voice input type concierge in China ...



Great business model of Google, Amazon and Himalaya.

What ...! ! !



Iol

A time will come when everything starts to move with voice input!



↓ ↓ ↓



[Himalaya application] "Yamazaki Takumi ☆ secret of motivation"

Audio is distributed as a radio program. In case

http://m.himalaya.fm/59027/album/100243

__________________________



From Noda Tsuchi Mail magazine ...





↓ ↓ ↓







"Longevity, people who can not live and those who can enjoy are divided in two! What? "
-------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------

In LIFE SHIFT,

"Half of the children born in Japan in 2007 are expected to live to 107 years old"

And there are.


If I could live to 107 years old

What kind of life will it be?


Normal,

I am 22 years old to graduate from college.

So I got a job and when I work for 20 years I am 42 years old.


Twenty years is a big veteran.


So, in order to further sublimate the 20 years experience

I went to graduate school.

I think that I worked for 20 years, analyzed at university, deeply digging, I think that knowledge will be attached.

And if you go through 3 years and live to 45 years old, 107 years old, there are 62 years remaining. (Lol)


In addition, I have worked and worked for 20 years, I am 65 years old, still remain, 42 years.

And in 20 years I worked a second time, I went to graduate school for 3 years and I am 68 years old.

I have worked there for 20 years and I am 88 years old. I have 19 years left.

Once again, you may go to the university and retire.


With the lifetime of conventional common sense

It was an idea to work once at a university, retirement


It seems I'm going to spend three lives instead of one.

↓↓↓
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.