Monday, January 29, 2018

It is not good to deal with it. I thought that I should not get to from this place.

I reached New York!

From heavy snowy Japan to New York.

This town which was extremely cold is also 12 degrees and a calm winter.

 

The meal with Mr. Iizuka in Gunma the other day was very meaningful.

I realized that I forgot to think.

 

Mr. Iizuka was a trade merchant who was doing a rice shop as expected.

Yamazaki Takumi's heart fought as a merchant.

It is not good to deal with it.

I thought that I should not get to from this place.

Think more.

It is important to try t be better.

 

It is January.

Because it is difficult this month,

It is to think about how to go about it.

 

There are too many deals on hold.

quickly

With crispness

Freshness will fall unless you give an answer

Even a good idea gets ridiculous.

Judge more instantly, and go ahead.

It is important to think that it is an exercise to instantly bring out a good idea and not hold it.

 

If you repeat the same thing

I get the same result.

It is useless in that way! I mean the sign

I have to read quickly.

I thought so.

 

Life is not long.

And once.

That's why I want to cherish time.

To cherish it is to use it effectively

The time now is on the future.
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.