Tuesday, January 2, 2018

How can I make my content? Knowledge should be asked to Google. I want to support that person, sympathy, want to be with me, longing for ... The time when people pay money for that person's humanity. Please extend humanity! ! ! A nice seminar from morning! ! !


How can I make my content content? Knowledge and knowledge should be asked to Google. I want to support that person, sympathy, want to be with me, longing for ... The time when people pay money for that person's humanity. Please extend humanity! ! !
A nice seminar from morning! ! ! 

Megumi Ohigashi

Takumi Yamazaki met in Hong Kong.

Osaka University School of Pharmacology · · · To Ph.D.



Excellent she gave herself a job! ! !

She was pregnant.

At the same time, her husband's Hong Kong relocation was discovered.



Immediately after birth to Hong Kong · · ·

First year as Mom.

First year student in Hong Kong.

I throw away my career.



When I am living a depressing life ...

I left home a little.

At that time I meet Horiemon's "0 Zero". ... Turning machine



Let's work to connect to society! ! !

Crying! ! !



The reason for being depressed

Because I wasn't connected with society! ! !



"Let's work!"

I decided to start a business! ! !



Let's stack small 1s first! ! !

Begin to stack a small, 1.

Start moving!



Entrepreneurship on the Internet ...

Write a blog

Start an affiliate!



First month 500 yen (write about 10 hours)

2nd month 7000 yen

At that time, affiliate according to trend (entertainer's marriage etc.)!

It will be 400,000 yen ...



What on earth are you reading?

What is interested in people? learn.

What kind of article is good with trial and error? .



"Why only me see this?"

I thought.



So,

How can women work freely? ! I continued to study.



Dream (greed) + public = will



I do not want to earn money

I want to connect with society!



"I want to put out a book" and Megumi

"If you want to publish books, act like an author right now"



As if my dream has come true

I will go live ~ ♪



Consider the table of contents, chapter setting.

Start writing.

Start writing the manuscript.

Then the title of the book emerges



I started writing ...

Publication will be decided six months after that.



120 pages

About 50 pieces of content.

Two-page spread × 50 pieces

If it is 25 pieces it becomes 4 pages.


This book is

In any place,

At any time,

A spirit of writing that can be worked surrounded by customers! !



Japan is a tough country against women.

Hong Kong, helper, sure.

I have a working environment.


Japan,

I feel a hard lose.



Young children know it.

Motivation is scrapped.




I want to tell you all I can get.

So, first I got it and want to tell it! ! !


I want to do something.

Why is it that "public (public)" is always added when?



It is hard to tell my students.

Many people break off on the way.



Let's make money.

Let's shine.

I do not stick to the present kids.

So "Let's flag it"! ! !

Tell us how you can benefit society.

Present the purpose that the soul trembles.

A vision that everyone can have in common!



Try to make a society where women live freely

I started to write always.



How can I make my content content?

Knowledge and knowledge should be asked to Google.

I want to support that person,

Empathy, I want to be with you, I admire · · ·

A person is paying money to the human nature of the person.

Please extend humanity! ! !



My experience, the way I walked

Call out on the net.

Net, you can just dial out.



The tips for sending out ...

I reveal the inside of my chest.

"What do you want to tell" is important.



"Past experience of the past" finds my core.

I went to Hong Kong and reset my work ...

I noticed the importance of working.



Example)

People who could not be love at all · · ·

I changed my mind so I could make a relationship.

I want to tell it.



No one is never self - hated.

There are treasures in the past that I do not want to remember.



Example)

Parenting Neuroses.

Know how to make a child sleep.

I want to tell it to everyone.



A chance to get out of book ...

I was preparing a proposal.

Have my friend call you when friends meet with the editor.



It is important to "have a medium" if you issue a book.

SNS is important.

Blog, e-mail magazine, line @ ...

Very important.

Can the number of contents, proposals, SNS be obtained?



Story to tell ...

First talk is long.

While talking to many people it got shorter

It will condense to one sentence.



The concentration of people lost to the goldfish.

I can wait 7 seconds for a goldfish.

Humans can not wait.

Short sentences are important.



title

Importance of pictures.

Long sentences are not read.

Rhythm is important for sentences.


Next time the age of voice come.

Why should I deliver audio?

↓ ↓ ↓

[Himalaya application] "Yamazaki Takumi ☆ secret of motivation"

Audio is distributed as a radio program. In case

http://m.himalaya.fm/59027/album/100243





How do you get people to come to your site?

that is

"I will go pickle" to other people

Write comments on FACEBOOK and blog.



Dialogue · · ·

Come in with the sound, please incorporate!

↓ ↓ ↓

Takumi University

There is a dialogue with a lot of people.

Please make it "Wisdom's library" with one coin.

Many collaborative voices will satisfy intellectual curiosity.


Know the media characteristics!

It is important to know what kind of media is suitable.



I go get involved from myself.

When you collaborate, the follower increases at once.

Involve. Very important! ! !

Collaboration will not be established unless there is something that you can offer.

Know what I can offer.



SNS requires ofteness! ! !

Mame is the qualities that everyone has.



__________________________



Hakata, a wonderful night! ! !


If you decide, view will change. 


More···

More···

You can do it!

__________________________

 Mr. Noda lecture of Miyazaki lecture! ! !

Great success, I'm happy! ! !


Team making motivation! !

Collaboration seminar with Keisuke Oshima! ! !

__________________________


I am happy to discover a book! ! !

__________________________

 

I am in third place!!!



Wow! Thank you, Makiko.♪



\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.