Monday, December 25, 2017

The important thinking. The importance of making things think.


Yesterday's gateway ...

It was a theme "achievement"!


memo!

↓↓↓

guest
ryoko takeishi eme
yo otani dia
kento mori dia
· People who receive charism can make charisma

· Nothing is born from the approach that it is not going well
(· I always want ~!
 · Always exciting!

· Consensus deviates from reality (thinking out of ordinary thinking) ← Kaoru is so!
For example, the driver is not stolen Guruguru ,,, Kaoru san "You can stop at 10,000 yen!" ← Unlimited parking 10,000 yen

· Add up to the diamond,
Multiplication above the diamond (I am not the best leader, I bounce when I make a lot of leaders)


· The best in amway
  Thinking important things.
(· Previous thing
 · Let's do it
 · Thinking

· Sponsored is simple
Register → mtg or DVD → ...

What is a leader?
· Whether it is a schedule book shown to the group,
(TO DO list, apo, etc ...



Also note from others ...



Today's awareness:



① The timing when the person notices the AW is one step and it was able to see the reality.

So, I will think about how you can take your opponent out of consensus reality.



② In reality all the inside of me is reflected.

People who continue to be denied from the other person are refusing themselves.

So, when it turns into self-affirmation the world changes.

To realize that I can send a wonderful life.

Takumi is thinking about how self-affirmation rises. (There is a node that I think! Thank you !!)

I also want to ask the children of the group how to do it to raise success experiences and self-affirmation,

I will think and produce it.





Below, Dragon gate note:



Only those who are doing well are preparing ahead of schedule.

If you feel a sense of accomplishment by being a member, it will be completed there.

You did not get it. I am teaching you! !

Do not train dummies!



Investing my time and sponsoring.

Can you bring out that consciousness and atmosphere and let the other party feel?

Whether you can put value on your own time yourself.



It is evidence that depends only on the name of the same person.

mtg Do not stick to people who can not come, take people who can come!



Charisma is from a small place.

I bet he'll do it! Something to make you think.

Because people gather, it does not mean you to acquire charisma.

The order is opposite. What I learn from nothing.



The mind is getting dark at the time of receiving the event with a dark feeling.

I sleep at night. ! Think about it for lunch! I do not do fight evening fight lol





If you do not want to live normally, you need to go outside the consensus reality.

No one can take any responsibility.

When going out of consensus, everything becomes self-responsibility.

However, I will be able to acquire the ability to judge on my own and advance things.

That is AW's biggest charm! !

I draw a habit of pulling and seeing. It will consist of those I noticed.

I realize myself and wake up my surroundings.



Thinking is the most enjoyable thing. Let others think.

Instead of doing it, set time to think together.



AW is simple. The answer is not in the environment but in customs.

Write out TODO for each name. How can I move on to the STORY one step ahead?

I concentrate because it is only 3 minutes a day. every day! ! !

It is convincing because I think by myself.

Before you come up with a good reason you do not have to do it, do it at once!



I admit it all and love.

If the other party goes away with a tough thing, it is proof that love was not enough.

Conversely doing everything is not love. Let go



People who are doing well support everyone else. Cooperation than competing.

The spirit of GIVE.

People want people to stay in the group. I want myself to become UP.

Is it a schedule book shown to the group?



I do not manage someone somehow but consciousness to manage my own.

Is the attitude towards AW a line?

Listen to me absolutely! I think I will fly! Can you show your spirit, spirit?



People try to grow when something pressure is applied. Selection pressure.

Everything is an experience value. That's why I'm not scared. have fun.

Then, the words and ideas that it emanates change. 

Respect = People who have Respect against their soul can also respect other people

I cuddle "getting awesome happens".


That's it!

Thank you for reading ♫

Thank you very much! Taku

__________________________

Yesterday, a senior who was 35 years old was here.


高校生の時、ほんと、お世話になりました。
なんか、感情が溢れました♪
奥井先輩、ありがとうございます!

__________________________

その前日は名古屋・・・


味噌カツの「矢場とん」にまさこと・・・


夜は「辻ホル」(笑)


夜は昼・・・
2回にわたるセミナー展開。


昼は「山本屋の味噌煮込みうどん」・・・
「名古屋めし」堪能!!!


そーだ。
カラオケ、朝の4時まで?!


楽しかったです♪
がんばってね~


鹿児島軍団、会いたかった~♪
__________________________

各地でお世話になっています!


浜松で・・・


ほんと、ありがとうございます!



大阪でも・・・


最高の人生を!!!


わお!
2位じゃん!!!


\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.