Friday, December 15, 2017

Not talent, but attitude is what makes you decide...


Not talent, but attitude is what makes you decide...





Yesterday was

Melbourne...

I asked Yoshiko to take me to a café.

I joined Mika.

to the Seminar!!!

One year since...


coffee in Melbourne is yummy!!!


hip at the town・・・


wonder・・・


love capuccino!


Thank you Yoshiko.


obje.


collaboration of new and ols・・・


With driver!



CAfe's girlfriend・・・


Crown tower hotel・・・


Nice room!


Chick in here!


I'm drawing a picture.

I brought a lot of homework.


Thank you very much!

 Party at night♪


this is my life.....
__________________________


Not your talent,



Your attitude decide yourself. 』



(Jig Zigler writer)



Mail magazine from Nodacchi...



Attitude.

Attitude...

I am frightened.



Did I do it last night?

and reflect!



Taku
__________________________



Thanks!


Thank you everyone!


In Chiba・・・


In Hiroshima・・・


In Tokyo・・・


In Osaka・・・


It's awesome to move people casually! How to Speak

It's great to move people casually... See more reviews for»

The mountain? Takumi
Kanki Publishing








\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.