Sunday, December 17, 2017

Convert from self-denial to self-affirmation.



Recent Roppongi Hills
With this illumination
Congestion! ! !


Yesterday's "Japan Learning Association" was "Kojiki"!

Amaterasu Ogami who entered Amemiwa-do
It is led by the voice of laughter and goes out.

In the voice saying, "Great God came!"
When I peeped, I saw myself in the mirror.

"Oh, it's amazing!"
"You are yourself !!!"

Convert from self-denial to self-affirmation.
By doing so, you will leave the Amaroi.


Self denial · · ·
"I can not do it."
"I am weak"
"I will not pass in my opinion"
"My ability is not enough"

There is nothing good.

Self-affirmation ···
"I can do it"
"I am strong."
"I will pass as well"
"My ability is infinite."

Why do people deny themselves?
A mechanism to protect the lives by cheating failure experience lies in the mechanism of brain function.
People lightly handle their own successful experiences.

How to chew your own successful experience
Do you become able to self-affirm?


Everyone who participated,
Thank you very much.
__________________________
 
I am indebted to each other!



Thank you!

\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.