Saturday, November 11, 2017

Why your "This is my recommendation!" doesn't reach people.


I saw Blade Runner 2049.
It was amazing.
A little under three hours ...

With that excitement again 35 years ago
Expectation is Megaton grade! ! !

I'm glad that ♪
really,
I want to see it again! ! !

You better watch the old one, but ...
Well, you can enjoy it without it!


__________________________

Information coming from you is
Always beneficial to me!

Are you taking the position?

"This is recommended!"
Why do not you communicate?

Information from you is "nice things"!
It is because it is not become so.

The movie you taught me was nice.
The book you taught me was interesting.
The shop you taught me was delicious.

Here, "blade runner"
It is my recommendation ~ ♪

Other movies ...
"Doubtful Woman" (Korea Version)
"President's chef" (I will want to get denbed!)
"A delicious revolution beyond chef Gaston · Akkorio gastronomy" (also cook)
"I will date a yesterday 's storm tomorrow" (Kyun!)
"Grand Blue" (People who have not seen it ... Enviable!)

\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.