Friday, November 17, 2017

When you become a wizard · · ·

Especially for everyone ...
Flow referred to in sports, zone ♪
To pull it out ...
"Decide not to give up"! ! !
"It is determined that we will achieve it,"
"The only way!"
"There is always there !!!"
I will not go out after 15 minutes ...
But I can not find my car key.
However, I have not taken it outside the room.
Where, where is ...
This bag is the third time.
Search ... Ah! there were!
something like that! ! !
People who give up
A person who is working on after deciding to give up if it is hard to try.
There is always a way.
Fortunately there are 1 million possible!
What I tried was that I had better ways elsewhere! ! !
Something like pulling Manz who is out on three places with a spirit!
"Yes! Kan chan sucks!"
You can demonstrate that much Esper!
Silence in madness! ! !
A gift from God that is given only to what this aims! ! !
"The mountain is noisy ..." Your consciousness that is here reaches incredibly far away
I will tremble around, "People who come next will change the flow."
To the reality,
If you show fright as an attitude
Instantly, the reality will change to a form that fears!
If you express joy as an attitude
Sorry, reluctantly wearing aura (clothed) I congratulate you!
It's a real instruction manual! !
Then,
Let's decide not to give up!
"I will do" has been decided!
At first···
Absent! Absent! Absent! And it will be a threat to search and find a way out.
As I got used to it, "When there is a way!" ... "What is that?"
It will come to quietly respond "It's coming soon". lol
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.