Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Who are you in front of that goal? · · · · · "Export what you can do" rather than export "What you must do"! !


Yesterday's Atami "Preliminary Seminar" 

Learning is ...

knowledge
Practice
share

Know, move to action, tell it around! ! !

You can "skilled" by doing so!!!

__________________________

Have "excited goals"! ! !

Are you excited about your goals?
No.
Have a goal to be excited! ! !


Goethe.
He wrote 1.800 love letter.

About that makes a genius! ! !


Rather than exporting "What I should do"
"Export what you can do"! !



When I am depressed ...
I admit that I was disappointed ♪

When you are drowning
How to be saved
Pull out the power

I am dented
Admit

I am blaming
Positive = Relax

Car navigation system
Goal and current location

Accept yourself now
There is hope behind the trouble ... You are in! ! !



What you want to do
There is no consultation

Because I want to do it
I have no time to consult! lol



Even if I guess
Disappear!

Trust the reality, life ... ...


To whom?
Wrong···
Dare in front of that goal?

I got a goal.
Who are you in front of that goal?


Believe what you believed
If you do it
Yeah
change happens, if you move


Atami 'Preliminary Seminar'
Last night was ...
I learned such a thing!

Thank you! Takumi Yamazaki


Reunion with familiar fellows ...
Reunion with exciting companions・・・


Pre-dreaming a dream · · ·
Prepare for the joy that came true before dreams come true! ! !

__________________________

"If you praise people,

You can be equal with that person. "


(Goethe poet)

From Nodacchi mail magazine ...

It's amazing to praise!    Taku

__________________________


Miracle pasta!!!


__________________________
 Kobe pic arrived!!!


Thank you.
This is lunch speech! lol


Wonderful time!
I wanted stay more longer in Kobe~♪


New DD seminar♪
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.