Thursday, October 12, 2017

In the world I think that there are types to understand by logic (theory) and types to understand with emotion, sense, flow.


Yamagake player,
10 seconds 00 ...

Here,
It will be get out ♪

http://www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20170924/k10011154391000.html
__________________________

Yesterday I was in Okinawa ...
Surprised by getting off the plane.

"Yet, it's summer,"

However, Mr. Miyahara from Okinawa
They said that they seemed to fall.
They want to feel the autumn.

Went straight to "Takoba" ...
After that, I see the base from the hill.
After remembering the history of Okinawa ...
Mr. Ohira got in the way.


here
Again
I talked about Giber.

Be a person to give.
The person giving gives great results and achievements.

Things to get
Stupidly being crushed by rumor, going to the next field ...
I will get it temporarily, but I will be chased away and become a wanderer.

The secret to please the other party ...
With minimal effort (not up to maximum)
At the best timing
The greatest result! ! !

If it is 1 minute
You can make one happy.
10 people a day (10 minutes) ···
It will be a big result if I keep it for one year♪


At the venue I did a presentation by using video.

In the world
Types to understand in logic (theory) and
I think there are types to understand with feelings, senses, flow.

Which way?
It may be more latter.
I wonder if it was conveyed to the impression and sensory people~♪


after in Paikaji・・・




I love awamori!
With MIyahara san from the morning・・・


Bought Awamori.
Ate Soki soba ... then going to Hamamatsu!
__________________________

I met with Shizuka Aihara in Okinawa for a long time! ! !
They are···
opening a shop in SUP Surf in Nago City, Okinawa.
Come when you drop by Okinawa!!!



Shop · Inquiries
Okinawa Prefecture Nago-shi Kise 217-1
Mobile: 090-2718-3670
Tel / Fax: 0980-43-0230
Email: joysupokinawa@gmail.com
Masanori Aihara
__________________________


Super hair dryer♪


Thank you everyone!


Thanks!


meet with travelor・・・


Sapporo♪
Thank you!


In Shizuoka・・・



\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.