Sunday, September 24, 2017


0.1 seconds, look for what you can do in 1 second ... make someone happy = contribute

Mr. Satomi Sasa (Sassa Emi)

God of attraction
If you ask questions about attracting ...
I answered that it was love.

Love···

It's difficult, I do not work hard.

↓ ↓ ↓

3S

↓ ↓ ↓
· With minimum effort
· At the best timing
· Maximum effect

Quickly handkerchief
To pass at exquisite timing?!


Know-how
Many people want to know techniques
Please listen to Mr.Google! lol

My mother brought 20 friends to the lecture
She doesn't know-how
She likes to do something for people everyday!
This is the ultimate attraction and sales! ! !

It keeps on forever
It keeps buying forever
Daily voices, important
I will do what I can do If I have one minute.
1 minute contribution · · ·
10 minutes a day (to 10 people) It will be a huge amount in a year if you do it


Sometimes long-sent notice e-mail comes
Attracted e-mails from impatient people
In 0.1 seconds I notice it is "CM" · · ·
To break down!
Same as romance

Engrave a step!
Cafe, movies, rice etc ...
Pushing on facebook or messaging
Introduce someone etc.・・・


Reaction, important!
Hmm!
I see! I see!
Certainly!
I was liked by reaction,  then I got a job!
I become a King of Reactions!

Make a supporter
Everyday is important.
I want to do it if there is something! ! = Supporters
Acquisition, Sales Communication Life

Can you cherish the person in front of you?
Everyone in the store

At the party ...
Business card exchange
Listen to the work = this alone contributes
Connect the next person to the man just before.

speed···
It tells how much you value your opponent
Take care! ! !
Find what you can do in 0.1 second, 1 second
By doing so you make yourself happy
I will start looking for happiness and joy ...

Long ago, I was messing up my work
Cold to people
People went away
I noticed myself and my self-esteem hurted.

"I want to be kind to people"
Everything has changed
I changed my nucleus! ! !

Happy people around! ! !
Life, you changed, thanks!
Become yourself!

Q "About women doing business?"
A "Do not try to fight with men"
Understanding "male psychology"
→ When you rely on a person you like, you can demonstrate Tikara
→ You just have to call "Great!" "Such a start!"

About "female psychology"
→ I am seeking sympathy, I just want to hear the story, I do not want a solution
→ "You are so!" "You're right, right?"

"About future society"

· Organization called company is irrelevant
People from various industries gather and work
→ It feels like a musical?

· The feeling that "I take my first responsibility" is important
Regarding taking responsibility → Although there is some spicyness, there are tastes that only the leader knows.
Be a leader if you want to be aggressive

· How to increase organizational strength?
→ Leave delegates such as social gatherings. Do not let the same person do the secretary
⇒ What is important is that everything is experienced

· "Discover interesting things and spread them"
⇒ Acorn's Law Tips

· "How do I improve my motivation when I do not go well?"
→ When it is not good, "I thought that today was not its timing"
⇒ You can rechallenge any times


Everyone stained in the story of Mr. Sasu speaking like this ...
Thank you very much.

Audio will be available at "Takumi University".

↓ ↓ ↓

https://taku.futureartist.net/fanclub

* Thank you very much, Taka.
A note was allowed to use!
__________________________

From noon yesterday to Shibuya's Kitakon event...


So hot・・・


Thank you.


Leap!
Leap!



Not fight... be mame!!!

Coffee time・・・
was fun~♪


With fermented food
Preparing the intestinal environment!!!


Hamamatsu eel・・・


Nice!


Nagoya today!


Wow!
Okazaki san♪


Masa in London!!!
See you next month.


Thank you everyone!


In Azabujuban office・・・


Travel girl!

\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.