Tuesday, August 22, 2017


Thirty years, after a while ... we become an adult and eating food together.

Yesterday it was a yakiniku party with athletic team!
Before that I went to a boarding house who took care of us in my high school days.
The grandmother who became indebted died in May of this year.
She was 92 years old.

When I became indebted ...
I was 16 years old and grandmother was 58 years old.
I am approaching the age of that grandma.
I will drop by again at the end of the year.

The members of the athletics meeting after a long time was the best・・・


After yakiniku「Ajisono」・・・


Karaoke♪
and・・・


We wanted say good bye・・・


See you again!!!


I am looking forward again! lol

High school days・・・
The ground where we sweated together.
I passed in front of high school, but
It have not changed from that time

like this
Thirty years, over time ...
In this way I become adults and eat with them together ...

It's nice
It's nice
Life is good ~


I went home・・・
My sis, bro and mom.

 Thank you very much・・・