Monday, August 7, 2017

e doing youI am working hard. When you'rr best ... God will give you a gift.



Good morning.
I will send you a message for the first time.
Thank you very much for your constant energy from your books and DVDs.

I finished reading the day when I bought "Journey of Attraction to notice important things" that was recently released.
I wanted to tell you the feeling at that time, I messageed.

I have been to Sedona,
From the power spot and the superb view photos and Takumi 's words from the book,
I felt like I felt the same feeling as I was in Sedona.

Even on the train, even in our living room,
I will be very happy to taste the same feeling as when I was in that Sedona any number of times.
It is full of appreciation.

I love what has happened, life will change because now it will change, so I soaked in.
I want to read it many times by putting it near. Thank you for the book that became my power spot.

I am looking forward to your publication from now on.
Please do yourself please take care not to produce summer berries, summer bates etc in Japan.

I received this message.
Mr. Hatsumi Nakayama, thank you ♪

__________________________

Working hard.
When you are doing your best ...
God will give you a gift.

Not give up.
Without giving up and working hard
God will give you a gift.

If you do your best without breaking
God will give you a gift.

Do not run away.
If you do your best without escaping
God will give you a gift.

__________________________

Yesterday was in Nagoya ...
Everyone was excited about his appearance in the near 
future, the appearance of his companion, I got a nosebleed! lol






3 days!!!



A guest, Mr. Nakagawa.
Yummy crab♪




Ramen.
I ate again. lol


Thank you for great seminar!!!





Frying in midningt・・・lol


Hamamatsu in the morning・・・


Beni, Congrats♪



Shiori is a god gift!


Your ability is not such a thing!!!


Prepare and grab the future!




Thank you everyone!


In Yamaguchi・・・




Azabu juban office!


Congrats♪


Yarucchi!!!


Tea in Roppongi hills!
Sasa san came back from Bali and Megumi came back from HK・・・
Thank you.


met Ayana accidentaly!!!


My book is 8th!


Thank you in everywhere!


I'm going this day after tomorrow!!!

\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.