Monday, August 14, 2017

Is your heart reacting to Vivid? ! (Please do not look at train)

Today I tried Yasu training!
No
great!

Even if you look at anything,
I can do it! There was a time when I thought.

At that time myself
I was confident in my body.
Physical strength, range of motion ...
Confidence to wither with declining.

Good!
I will train again! lol
I thought so.
Thank you, Yasu


Confidence and body ...
There is a great relationship! ! !

Then,
My heart to vivit
Is it able to react? !

↓ ↓ ↓

Please impressed.
The body fat percentage of the heart decreases.

In a bibi
As the heart begins to move
The landscape changes!!!








Mind and body ...
Body and confidence ...
Consciousness and soul ...

Start meditation ...
Move your body ...
Everyday I feel impressed ...

I wish I could propose to everyone that it is a human "normal life"
For that, first of all, i need to enjoy "everyday" and "get excited"

__________________________

Kagoshima next・・・
Great☆Let's do lunch meeting♪


I want to meet again !!!


Rie san ♪
Thank you for yesterday.
It was time to excite the future!


Yesterday evening
Practice at batting center! ! !
Thank you, thank you! lol
Fujii coach, I would appreciate it today.


THank you!!!


I am thankful!
"Great way to talk" ...
Thanks to everyone, we are reaching many people.


at station Shinagawa・・・

3rd here!


6th here・・・


「Hikiyoseno tabi」・・・Thank you!

\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.