Tuesday, June 13, 2017

I came back to Japan! I wrote 100 dreams again! Great time!


I came back to Japan!
Fu-

In an airplane
First, factorize who I am.
* Reference "Coaching note"
↓↓↓


after that,
I wrote each own dream and deadline · · ·
I wrote 100 dreams again!
Great time!


Air france.
Jaguar Limousine drives for us until the plane (to the base)

The lounge ...
I was surprised that the meal was too good.
It was Alain Ducasse!!!


Ducasse's chocolate shop I found in the city of Paris!
Yamazaki Takumi, I'm addicted! lol


We will also show rooms in Paris for rent.
No luggage. lol
Is there anyone you would like to rent?


Sisen dish where Daunha took me・・・


Yummy~♪


I heard here is yummy too!!!

Room in Paris where Picasso lived ...
Takumi Yamazaki's lucky number! lol


__________________________

Thank you everyone.

Zoven women ...
Zwolakuk ♪ Popular!
@ Azabu Juban office


Looks good!


Thank you!


Everyone learning in many places・・・


Thank you!


Kansai spreedents.
First won!


Yarucchi children!!!
Good luck!!!



Oh!
It's the Olympic Games!
Do your best!

Https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=A99Dk8x6u3A
You can see the magnitude by looking at this.
It's a stinging Olympic game!


I wanna buy this sticker!!!

______________________
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.