Thursday, April 13, 2017

Nooooo♪ I became 52 now.



Noooo.
I am 52 years old now.

April 9 · · ·

Everyone
Really, thank you.


4/9 Karaoke party. lol

__________________________

Thank you in Sapporo♪


drank in Meniyoutei・・・


meeting was great too, right? lol


Thank you everyone!


Karaoke too!!!lol


The surprise was a surprise. lol
Future forecast Figure 2, It was lovely


From now on too long,
Thank you.


laugh! lol


lovely present・・・
Nakashiro san~♪


cake!


I am glad we could celebrate together!

Satoko Fujiwara ♪
Morning, early from ...
Yamazaki Takumi, deep emotion!
Thank you very much.

Returning from Sapporo,
I went to listen  Matatabi Enka.


a power meeting with Tokkie ...
 
With the story of "Gold Leg"
It was exciting! 
 
This story,
I want to do more so
I will take pictures tomorrow! 
 
Takui Group,
Have fun! 
__________________________
 
It is not possible to be in various places
I am indebted to you.


I want Masacurry sticker!!!


accidently?!
wow~♪


Nice~lol


Life is beautiful! 
Thank you!


very nice!


In Australia!!!


Yamaguchi too!!!


Thank you in Shikoku!


In philipine・・・



__________________________


Yeah! My name in the news! This year's goal became reality!
And a friend ... Congratulations.

\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.