Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Do not do it if you do this! I Woke up!




Meeting with Joyce, who is from Thailand・・・


English meeting ...
I was screaming! lol

What I thought today is ...

"The goal is first! The way is after!"
Once you decide, the way will come later.

Even if you are trying to reach a range that understands the method.
I can not escape from the curse of maintaining the status quo.

I woke up this morning.
I woke up.

Do not do it if you do this!
I Woke up! 

You can be a diamond when you concentrate for 2 years.
People who take a long time are taking time to make decisions.
After deciding, you can be in 2 years!

I see.



Lunch was also delicious ~ ♪
Argento ASO
3-3-1 Ginza Chuo-ku, Tokyo ZOE Ginza 8F



The excitement of everyone who participated was amazing ...
I was stimulated a new part of the brain. lol


Thank you everyone!
From the morning, thank you Nao kick.

Mr. Noda,
Thank you very much.

Ah!
Keiko is becoming a blouson san. lol


Thank you!

__________________________




This "Takumi Yamazaki T-shirt" on sale from Hokkaido!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

↓ ↓ ↓

Yamazaki Takumi
Original T-shirt Click here
You can purchase!

It is the last staff T-shirt!
So popular · · ·

↓ ↓ ↓

This time, there are 2 colors ✨ original T shirt with different colors!
Best regards,
Http://lovehappy.base.ec/

···about it.
Please buy the one you want!
__________________________

"Today is the day,

The day of tomorrow

It is worth two days.


Do not put off till tomorrow what you can do today. "


(Benjamin Franklin)


From Nodacchi mail magazine

I see.
I read this when I got a little sleepy.
Then I am awake now. lol

 Taku.
__________________________


\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.