Thursday, March 2, 2017

Party in vancouver, Canada.




 Business session・・



And welcome party!!!



2400 people invitation・・・


I finished and got drunk in the room!



Today is one day tour with Yuzu's producer, Kuno!

For the whole 3 years, He was living here and it is detailed! detailed! lol




Everyone in the curling experienced

Sounds fun!



Today, gwent to around various things ...

I felt something in Totenpol, left by indigenous people.



At the time of kindergarten

You made Totenpol, did not you?



I wonder if it is Jomon's soul.

There is common energy in Ainu.



Trying to be equal as a person in Canada's peace

I also felt the way of thinking.



I went to the spitual shop.

The notes that I wrote there ...



↓ ↓ ↓



Handwritten book
Tantra
Awake
Coloring book
  My religion
  philosophy
  National costume
  Religious painting
  Shunga


  A lot of painting inspiration came down.

Recently, I feel that many aura from my fingers are out.

Why?

I wonder if it is only fingers.

 
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.