Friday, February 3, 2017

I went to salty floating!



The last day in Melborne・・・


I received the treatment by Mika Hatano!
Everyone in Melbourne, it's pretty good!!!
Please make a reservation!!!


Thank you for a fun time.
Again, again
I want to go to Australia in fall!
April? May?


I went!
First salt water fluffy!!!

One hour float without any power  ...
then wake up and notice I was sleeping.
I thought that one hour had passed.

Close, one hour,
I noticed that I was sleeping.

after that,
The body is shaky!
There is also a half bath effect.

Hood with
I put it in that feeling.
Quickly
I can not get out of my body.

By all means,
try it~♪


Wow! I am indebted to every place.
Cold, cold Hokkaido ~ ♪
I also arrived at Haneda this morning at 5 o'clock!


Ishibashi san'S seminar in Nagoya today.


Azabu juban office!!!


In Korea・・・


In Okayama・・・


In Osaka・・・


Nagoya spreedent team!!!


E?!
wanna eat~♪


No one kills = comedy writer
If you kill five people = mystery writer
10 people killed = horror writer
When killing 100 people = Violence writer
If you kill 1000 people = fantasy writer
If you kill 10,000 people = Historical writer
After extinction = SF writer
Interesting!!!


I am interested in the Kochi earthquake this morning.
If···
If the Nankai Trough came

1) Where to get away
2) Please think a little about clothes, cold weather, food .


Shizuoka newspaper!!!


I wanna this !!!


Kashiro band's CD came out! 
Where can I order?
Is anyone know?
Https://www.facebook.com/mikio.kaku

53 + 84 new CD as well! 

Ah!
Haruki Murakami's new publication ~
"Killer head killed"

■ Haruki Murakami The latest work is exceptional first edition 500,000 copies ... The first album in 7 years "Killer Killer"
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.