Friday, November 18, 2016

We pay for the price I did not make it interesting.


Yesterday I was in Sapporo!
Every seminars are over today.

Reply for mail is quite late, sorry.
I can not reach my hands ~

This tour started from a coldish place too.
Completely resurrected. lol The best condition!!!


Ikeda and me inside the car ...

This time, theme was "I want to make my life interesting because it is only once"!
True ~? ! I asked.
"We pay for the price If didn't make it interesting," he says.

"I think it's true".

Do you see the whole picture of life?
How do you live?
Who will be?
Do not think about such a thing ~

Airplane from now.
Waiting for staff from Sanctuary Publishing at Haneda.
Advertising in the car and us keep in the picture.

I am sleeping in the cabin.
Also, the mail will be delayed.
I am sorry



Thank you everyone~♪


@ Tsu city Aiki Shiroyama Bilevin
Miyuki Ito sent me this.
Thank you!
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.